The Seventh Doctor Who has surprised all of us by sourcing his clothes at Lovarzi!
In the latest trailer for the Doctor Who Season 24 box set, the Seventh Doctor Who arrives to give a business proposal to his former companion Mel. And if you look closely, you will notice that our favourite Time Lord is kitted out in some of Lovarzi’s most popular wares (or should that be ‘wears’?)
Yes – we can confirm that the good Doctor is donning Lovarzi’s very own question mark tank top, as well as our silk Paisley scarf and Paisley hanky, which is tied around the rim of his iconic Panama hat.
It’s reassuring to see that the Time Lord has found a supplier that meets his lifestyle needs. Or perhaps he’d just been reading our Seventh Doctor cosplay guide?
And should any of you see a tall man (all teeth and curls) in desperate need of an 18 ft. long scarf, be sure to point him in our direction.
In the meantime, look out for some Seventh Doctor cosplay action in the upcoming Season 24 boxset, which is available to pre-order now.
Seventh Doctor jumper – order now from the Lovarzi shop!
Shop on Amazon
- Missing Doctor Who: Why we’d love to see The Massacre again
- What would an Eighth Doctor TV series look like?
- How Star Trek inspired the Doctor Who story The Daemons
- Blake’s 7 ships are hidden in the Doctor Who Season 24 trailer
- Doctor Who Season 8: The importance of Colony in Space