Looking for Fourth Doctor cosplay inspiration? Look no further!
Just one question, though. Would YOU like a jelly baby…?
We’re particularly impressed with the iconic ‘palette and paints’ badge, which is pretty close to the one worn by Tom Baker in the classic story ‘City of Death.’ The jacket looks very accurate as well, matching the version used by the Fourth Doctor in Season 17. Amazing work!
For more Fourth Doctor cosplay pictures (and lots of other cosplay pictures, for that matter!) be sure to drop @hedgescout a follow on Instagram.
Also, check out some of our other cosplay posts…
- How to sneak Doctor Who cosplay onto BBC News
- Ultimate cosplay: The Thirteenth Doctor costume
- Ultimate cosplay: The Fourth Doctor costume
- The ultimate guide: Cosplaying the Seventh Doctor’s costume
- Doctor Who: Amazing Seventh Doctor cosplay
- Where to get a Doctor Who scarf
Fourth Doctor Season 16-17 scarf – order now from Lovarzi!