Dalek history is never taught in schools. These terrifying creatures have been stalking the cosmos for centuries, but what are they? And where do they come from?
The Daleks have a long and troubled past – one littered with genetic modification, mass extermination, and (potentially) unlimited rice pudding.
And if this is your first time looking into the history of these metal mutants, then you’ve come to the right place. This is Lovarzi’s ultimate guide to the history of Doctor Who‘s deadliest enemy…
So there you are. As of January 2021, this is the complete Dalek history in a nutshell. (Or should that be a genesis arc…?)
Will the Doctor ever defeat them completely? Or are the Daleks destined to revolt, resurrect and survive for all eternity?
Time will tell. It always does…
TARDIS and Daleks Christmas sweater – order now from the Lovarzi shop!
Shop on Amazon
- Missing Doctor Who: Why we’d love to see The Massacre again
- What would an Eighth Doctor TV series look like?
- How Star Trek inspired the Doctor Who story The Daemons
- Blake’s 7 ships are hidden in the Doctor Who Season 24 trailer
- Doctor Who Season 8: The importance of Colony in Space